[FWDLK] 60 Plymouth questions

I've known all along my 60 Belvedere was totally original as it left the factory but after reading an article in Old Cars Weekly about Bloomington Gold Survivor car show I decided to perhaps shoot at attending that show sometime in the future.So with that being said I have some questions for you Mopar experts.
   What is the correct battery series number. The one in the car now is pretty well used up so I want to replace it with a fresh one. The present one is to short.
    The negative cable also needs replacing. Do I have the correct one (original?) with the cable entering the clamp from the side?Are these readily available or being reproduced?
     Can anyone tell me if dealer installed seat covers were available? I have all original upholstery on the back seat and it looks like the same on the front but covered by a nice fitting cover.
      The inside of the trunklid is gray primer. Is this correct or should it be painted the body color (black)? The inside edges of the front fenders are also gray.Correct or ?. There is a part number in crayon on the trunklid, left side.
       And lastly does anyone have a pair of fender skirts for this car,(4dr sedan).
       Thanks in advance for any help. Ed in Florida