From: Albert Vannice <mavche@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] 1960 Chrysler
To: "Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, August 4, 2009, 8:32 AM

Hi to All,
I was at a rather isolated auto salvage yard near Phillipsburg, PA this weekend and found a 1960 Chrysler. It is a 4-door sedan with engine and transmission missing, but the windshield and its SS moulding appeared to be in excellent shape along with other window glass. The body is rusty but there might be salvagable body panels although they probably won't fit a 300. I think I also saw a '65 Chrysler 4-door hardtop and maybe a '66 sedan and neither appeared to have an engine or tranny. There were other older Mopars there too. If interested, call the owner directly and get more details -- his name is Mark Ropchock and his cell phone number is (814) 577-8353. If you have trouble reaching him, let me know.

Al Vannice

.