[FWDLK] Fwd: 56 Plymouth Power Seat

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: Bjwt56@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 10:14:00 EDT
Allen:

     Thanks for your reply about the power seat.  I have just been reminded that the 55-56 Dodge had a four way seat.  I tried one of these and it didn't work.  The seat was too high and left me with only two inches under the steering wheel.

     If you have a 55 Plymouth two way six volt mechanism, I have the screw jacks and motors to convert it to a 56 Plymouth 12 volt mechanism.  If you have the 56 power seat that is great.  Do you have the switch, wiring and seat side panel?

     I'm interested.  Let me know what you have.

     Thanks,

     John