[FWDLK] Brake Lines

Hey Everyone -

Is the front-to-back brake line the same for 57-9 Dodge ? Also is it the same as 57-9 Plymouth ? I don't have a sample for my 59 Dodge, so I'm in need of this information before I start pulling lines off the above cars that may turn out to be incorrect for my car.

Another thought: Is there anyone that has a good sample of this line that is willing to send it in to one of the commercial places (Inline Tube, Fine Lines, etc.) to have the line made up and then scanned into their computer for future use ?

Ron