[FWDLK] Chrysler300 Club Fall Meet in Branson Mo

[FWDLK] Chrysler300 Club Fall Meet in Branson Mo

Usually a little bit before it happens I post here the news about one of the Chrysler 300 Club's Meets about to happen just in case anyone near by wishes to drop in, and drop-ins are welcome. (specially if we are going)

So should anyone be interested:
Area '57 Branson, MO - September 23-27,2009
Host Hotel: Ramada Inn and Conference Center, 1700 Hwy 76 (Area '57 Campus), Branson, MO

I just sent this off to the 300 Club folks, indicating why the Wifypoo and I shall miss this one even tho it's fairly close by

Sorry all, due to a previous serious commitment by the wifypoo, we shall miss this event even tho its fairly close.

This also means no travel log by the wandering correspondent this time.

She made a commitment to her self and to others:
you can read about this here - http://in09.endcancer.org/goto/Cindy.Holmgren
This is her first time doing anything of this nature.

Then She learned of the Meet dates and was bummed out, because she had been thinking about a trip to that area, but I didn't know this yet. I think what she has taken on has been a very commendable projeck (and its been years since either one of us has been in the publik eyes on purpose) I was recently inform that she is a touch over 90% complete in meeting the $$ commitment that went along with the physical commitment she has taken on. But a very nice side benefit to her involvement has been the weight she has lost (AFTER MANY years of trying various fad diets and haphazard physical efforts).

--
Paul Holmgren
Hers:  http://in09.endcancer.org/goto/Cindy.Holmgren