[FWDLK] '55 Firedome for sale

Hey everybody.   If anyone was interested in that '55 Firedome I brought up a week or so ago, here are some pics.  It has been garaged, is running, and I'm told the interior is in great stock condition.  I'm supposed to go look at it next week and will get some interior and engine pics.  If anyone wants pics of anying in particular, let me know.   Thanks guys!

Brian Shaputis
Rochester, WA
1960 Fireflite
1939 Nash Kustom