Re: [FWDLK] Generator or voltage regulator

Re: [FWDLK] Generator or voltage regulator

Labor was cheap then and many did the work.
Today the parts are so cheap and in many cases fail so seldom, that it's not worth it to fix. If its off in your hand, safer to put a new one on. Unless you live rurally and have a good Gen/Starter shop with a Good Ole Boy working it for the last 40 years like I do.
Ray