From: Ron Waters

To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 18:29:32 +0000 (UTC)

Subject: [FWDLK] Visor Vanity Mirror

Hey Everyone -

I have a 57-9 visor vanity mirror (1830220) that I want to install in my 58

Plymouth. This is the one with the Forward Look emblem at the bottom. The

only thing is, I have original padded sunvisors in the car and the brackets

in the back of the mirror are too 'stubby' to wrap around the padding. Has

anyone come up with a solution for this ?

Ron