[FWDLK] Car covers

 Help. Hey guys, I am contemplating purchasing a car cover for my 1959 Plymouth. Need advice on a reputable supplier, manufacturer , and recommended material makeup. Someone recommended a chamois fabric, but I can not find a supplier. I've seen some car covers on the Forward look eBay store, does anyone know anything about these??  Thanks in advance. Don