From: Bob Kelley
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 4:34 PM
Subject: [318poly] non-318 again

Guys,

I?m totally striking out trying to locate a radiator that fits my Polara 500 383 engine.  Apparently it was rare ? most Polara?s had (you guessed it) 318 engines.  Autozone had one listed but when I tried to order it was totally unavailable.  I?ve spoken to so many parts places that my head is spinning but I still can?t find one.  The local radiator guy wants $600.00 to re-core the one I have.  Can anyone offer me another option? It would be a nice 61st birthday (next week) present.

Thanks,

Bob Kelley

__._,_.___
Recent Activity