Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 20:08:47 +0100
From: acorn2@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] door handles 1957 Chrysler Imperial.
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can anyone in the group give me the correct part no. for the rear door handles on a 1957 Chrysler Imperial, 4-door hard top.  I have seen some door handles for sale on E-Bay and although they look very similiar I am not sure that they are the correct handles.

Thankyou

Ken UK.

Achetez un nouveau PC et bénéficiez de Windows 7 dès sa sortie ! En savoir plus