[FWDLK] FLs at Northeast Classic Car Museum

[FWDLK] FLs at Northeast Classic Car Museum

I had the pleasure to visit the Northeast Classic Car Museum in Norwich, NY...this was 2 Saturdays ago.  Expecting to see mostly pre-War autos, which were fascinating to see, I was surprised to see a decent '50s and '60s collection - which included 2 Forward Look cars:
    - '59 DeSoto Fireflite Sportsman
    - '61 Newport 4-door hardtop wagon - with factory 3-speed on floor!

That Newport wagon was the apple of my eye...my favorite year for Chrysler-marque styling, it being a wagon, and it being a stickshift tranny!

The primary owner of the collection is George Staley, and I think he owns that '61 Newport.  Drool....

8-)

Jason
'55 Belvedere sedan
Warner Robins, GA