From: lettercars@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 09:00:21
To: <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxx>; <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Neat site

All:
Yes, I guess it was "mostly correct".  Should probably criticize  the
assertion that the "C" in C300 stood for coupe.  Don't know where  that came
from.  The "C" stood for Chrysler, just like it did in the 1955  NewYorker and
Windsor designations of C68 and C67 respectively.  Actually,  the C300 (or
C-300) was sometimes designated as the C68-300, revealing its  close
relationship to the NYer.
300ly, Gil Cunningham

In a message dated 10/11/2009 3:07:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,