Re: [FWDLK] Crash Test: 1959 vs. 2009

You thought that the political debate was over just because you had the last word? If you wanted this to stay private you shouldn't have hit "reply all". I believe deeply in freedom of speech, that's why I spoke. And thanks to freedom of speech you've shown your bigotry. "'Certain quote-unquote' Americans" are still Americans and have the right (and duty) to vote. Obama is NOT a Muslim. I saw the video you are reffering to and you're taking what he said out of context. Even if he was Muslim that doesn't disqualify him from being President. For you to say that the terrorists wouldn't bomb the White House with one of their own in there implies two things- that he's a Muslim (which the overwelming majority of the world know to be not true) or that he's a terrorist. Since it's a well documented FACT that he's not a Muslim I assumed you meant that he was a terrorist. Instead you meant to imply that terrorists are Muslim apparently forgetting that Timothy McVey was not Muslim. The KKK is not Muslim, The IRA is not Muslim. In fact I believe they are all Christian and I don't believe all Christians are terrorists. As for FBI observation- obviously if there was anything to it we wouldn't be having this conversation.
----- Original Message -----
From: jrawa@xxxxxxx
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 7:09:39 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Crash Test: 1959 vs. 2009

Keep your hate speech to yourself.

i'm not alone here... and i thought the politcal debate was over here... probably should have been a "reply to sender" [to me] but since my integrity was questioned in public, let this be public

i thought AS AMERICANS we had freedom of speech...... i guess the obama supporters dont beleive in that component anymore...
whatever...
he won because "certain quote-unquote" americans who never voted until one of their "own" ran for office... then they decided to vote.. and the rest blinded by a good speech of empty promises

I LOVE AMERICA... a shame AMERICANS sold out......

i guess you missed the broadcast where he admitted to being muslim, which is fine.... YOU took it to believe i said he's a terrorist.... i was referring to the terrorists and the president being both of muslim practice.... [by the way- i support Christianity and Judiasm- those people who believe in the same God this great country was founded under- not some last-minute "christian-anti-white convert churches"]
neither candidate would have been great for us..... just one wasnt under observation by the FBI for communications with 2 individuals on the terrorist watch list... do some homework before you vote next time cheif