Re: [FWDLK] Crash Test: 1959 vs. 2009

Hi Mark,
That's a good picture of what everyone is talking about.
Take a look at the damage- It doesn't look NEAR as catastrophic as the Chevy.....
And speaking to your story, I had a girlfriend (I know, hard to believe) back in the day that had been in an accident and gone into the windshield.  10 years on, she would still get what appeared to be acne on her forehead.  When you 'opened' them, she would get a small grain of glass.  This was glass that had imbedded itself in her forehead in the accident....

Gruesome, but she suffered no permanent damage as far as I know....

Charles.