Re: [FWDLK] D 500 Emblem

----- Original Message -----

Forward lookers,

Does anyone know a source for the D 500 emblem that goes on the trunk lid of a
1960 D500?

Thanks,

Mick

  Very rare and highly sought after.  You could be in for a LONG hunt and an expensive conclusion.  The post-59 emblems were not applied to so many cars, as the performance engine package was expanded dramatically in 1960.  No guru of these, but I believe only the top tier option cars got the emblem, whereas in 59 and earlier, even a single four barrel got it.

  Be aware that there are two variants of this emblem, one for wagons, and the other for all non-wagon models.

  B.