From: eddee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: jrawa@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, Oct 28, 2009 6:27 am
Subject: Re: BACKTRACK

SOUNDS GOOD!!

NOTE: I called 'tower paint' yesterday PM
INTERESTING CONVERSATION!!!

I had been given DITZLER CODE DDL3435 a while back
Then of course you had supplied the GM number WA 7374

Being unsure,,,I asked TOWER PAINT if they could supply BOTH to me in a 'jiggle' can so I could determine which one would be the better choice.
First surprise---ITS CALLED " LIGHT REDWOOD"  ( but it still made some sense)
Then he says"you only need one can--they are the same formula!!!"

UREKA!!!
I am pulling the aftermarket speakers out of my 58
made by 'BOSTON'
They fit into the orig mounting holes

DO YOU WANT THEM????

I keep thinking that you have EVERYTHING.

I just come across stuff that I DO NOT want to put back
ED