[FWDLK] 1956 Plymouth information on motor mounts and hood clearance nee

[FWDLK] 1956 Plymouth information on motor mounts and hood clearance needed

FLL:

Please help me with two questions as my motor is out of the car:

1) Can someone with a '56 Ply and the 277 or 303 motor measure and tell me what the underside of the hood to top of engine deck clearance is (or measure the distance between the top of the oil bath air cleaner to underside of hood and then let me know the height of the carb & oil bath cleaner)?

2) Does the forward portion of the '56 motor mount bolt towards the front of the block mounting boss (outside/inside) or does it mount from the inside of the boss to the outside?

Thank you for any help!

Gary Pavlovich