Re: [FWDLK] D500-1 air cleaners?

Think that this was the car that got sold at the B-J for, like, 23-Large, and which
has changed hands since then.

Nah, the air cleaners are wrong---real 1956 D500-1 race cars and/or any civilian
versions thereof,  had a large single air cleaner.  I forgot to look to
see if this car's carbs are of the 1956 'square-bolt-pattern variety.

Unless I absolutely loved this car's appearance, and if I had a lot of disposable income, I would not spend over 100k for it, as it is not a real dual-4 car, although it
may be a real D500 Golden Lancer model (gotta check my file records, on it).

Neil Vedder

debenson2 wrote:
/
EBay Item number:
250526445800 are the air cleaners on this $165,000.00 56 Dodge correct? Did Dodge use what looks to me like '58 air cleaners in the rare '56 D500-1...

/
/debenson2
431056
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota 55443 USA