Re: [FWDLK] D500-1 air cleaners?

David Homstad wrote:
I am familiar with this car and its history and know the restorer. There is not a single correct 56 Dodge dual quad part on the entire car. The air cleaners are 58 2x4 Mopar, carbs are 57 Fury, intake manifold is Offenhauser, etc. Much of the description is bogus also.

Dave Homstad

Hum, so this might be the 'D500-1' that was on ebay some time ago that still had a 2bbl and intake on it when it was offered, and the 2x4 setup (what there was of it) was on the workbench waiting more parts before it was 'installed' ?

--
Paul Holmgren
Mine: 2 57 300-C's in Indy