From: Bill Amberger <Magnumguy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, Nov 12, 2009 11:24 pm
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Need a 1957-61 318 Poly crankshaft

Is there any other crankshaft that would work? I used to hear that the 340's were the same, doesn't help much, as those are hard to come by also. I know a guy who might have it, but he thinks his stuff is gold. I might be able to get you a whole engine?

I'll make some calls this weekend.

Bill The Magnumguy

www.moparstyle.com
Chapel and Magnum/Doba Forums