Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 15 Nov 2009 to 16 Nov 2009 (#2009-259

Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 15 Nov 2009 to 16 Nov 2009 (#2009-259)

Hi,  I've been watching this page since January or February and it hasn't changed.  The last time I looked, the only thing listed that could be ordered was the catalogue.

--- On Mon, 11/16/09, L-FORWARDLOOK automatic digest system <LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: L-FORWARDLOOK automatic digest system <LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 15 Nov 2009 to 16 Nov 2009 (#2009-259)
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, November 16, 2009, 9:00 PM

There is 1 message totalling 70 lines in this issue.

Topics of the day:

  1. Goers web page

Date:    Mon, 16 Nov 2009 10:52:27 -0600
From:    Wayne Graefen <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Goers web page

------=_NextPart_000_01DD_01CA66AA.E34E1860

http://www.garygoers.net/home.php

Gary Goers new catalog web site has begun operation although it is far =
from complete as far as getting all the parts posted for ordering.

However, having found it, I decided I might as well get registered and =
be ready for future ordering so I took care of that at the registration =
link down the page.

Wayne G

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><A=20
href="" href="http://www.garygoers.net/home.php" target=_blank>http://www.garygoers.net/home.php">http://www.garygoers.net/home.=
php</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Gary Goers new catalog web site has begun operation although it is =
far from=20
complete as far as getting all the parts posted for ordering.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>However, having found it, I decided I might as well get registered =
and be=20
ready for future ordering so I took care of that&nbsp;at the =
registration link=20
down the page.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>