Re: [FWDLK] zink in this oil?

debenson2 wrote:
/A fellow on the Imperial site sent this to me....Dose this look like the oil we need for our engines? Dose anyone know this company? /D-A Lubricant Company??

/http://www.classiccarmotoroil.com/index.html/
/debenson2

I have used their Speed Sport Oil when ever I can Find IT!!!!
Once I bought 2 cases just because the place I found only had that much on the shelf.
(for over 40 years, thru its various formulas)

they are a local OLD OLD Oil products company here. I know they did formulate a product just for older cars that do also sit some.

If they say it has enough ZDDP type properties then it does!
If someone were to actually ask them about the ZDDP type additives I'm sure they would respond.

--
Paul Holmgren
Mine: 2 57 300-C's in Indy