Re: [FWDLK] [GFS] headliner repl ???

Ed:

     I don't know about the 58's, but I put the headliner in my 56 by myself.  All I did was put the bows in the headliner and then in their proper holes along the roof rail.  Then just tighten it up after putting 3M upholstry cement on the roof rail and around the front and rear windows.  When it is all nice and tight, trim off the excess material and VOLA!!  You have a new headliner.

     John