Re: [FWDLK] 56 Fury linkage vs 57 Fury Linkage

Re: [FWDLK] 56 Fury linkage vs 57 Fury Linkage

But, It's been written that perhaps some of the early manifolds did not
have the plenum baffle in them, and once the carbs are installed, the
lack of the baffle is not evident, and, removing the baffle is something
that would have been done in a heartbeat, back in 1957+, and the
modification would only affect (increase) the value of a mint condition
display-quality manifold, so, altho I do not have one of these guys, I
would feel no qualms about modifying it, internally.

My question remains (but the answer is probably self evident): how much
of the internal baffle would have to be removed, in oder to get proper
fuel/air mixture to both ends of the engine?

Neil Vedder