To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2009 9:43 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] Front seat problem

My '59 Plymouth has swivel seats and the floor pans has been replaced
at some point.  The front seat has been reupholstered and the seat
sits higher than it is supposed to, mainly because the floor pans are
sitting higher than the originals.  Also, the seat being reupholstered
doesn't help, as the newer cushions are sitting higher than an old
worn down seat would.  Anyone have any thoughts and how to lower the
seat without having to redo the floor pans??    Removing some cushion
material was all I could think of. I am 6 feet tall which causes my head
to be right at the top of the headliner with the seat as is.

Any info greatly appreciated.
Nick Nichols