From: randyguyer <randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, December 1, 2009 4:41:22 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Chrysler 300F Restoration

Hello to all restoration fanatics!
As you may or may not be aware I (Randy Guyer) am in the process of restoring a 300F convertible with Jerry Kopecky in Iola, Wi.
It has been in process for about 10 months now and I have assembled over 500 pictures of its progress.
It just occured to me that maybe some of you might be interested, so I've included the link to the photos below.
It takes about 25 minutes to watch them as a slideshow by clicking "slideshow" in the upper right corner when the site opens.
Yep, you really have to enjoy rusty metal to watch the whole thing, but I hope you find it interesting.
Feel free to let me know what you think.

http://s372. photobucket. com/albums/ oo164/wizman44/ Randys%20300F% 20restoration/

.