[FWDLK] Trunk painting questions...

Over the years,I have taken SO many photographs of various trunk undersides, that it is NOT
funny.

The FWDLK will only allow one pic per posting.

So, this first one will show a PERFECT condition trunk, with NO evidence of any overspray, or
boo-boos on it (as compared to the NEXT one I'll show y'all).

Note, in all the photos, however, how thickly and uniformly-well that the reinforcement panels
have received their OEM paint.

Neil Vedder