[FWDLK] NOS Carter fuel pump 4 sale

Hi all in Mopar Land

I have a NOS Carter 3268 S. I sent to rebuilder top confirm it had the good diaphragm material. He also tested it. All is ok.
This pump fits the 272, 318, 340, & 360 V-8 engines. Comes w/ the flange gasket. First $95 takes + $15 S&H.

For those who did not get message that I a going out of parts sales, I am discounting 10% all in stock items. Some items 15 to 20%.
Example, NOS ignition switch fits, 57/58 Chrys, Dodge LD1 & Imperial w/ AT. Was $20 now $15