[FWDLK] A Very Merry Christmas

As I slept the night before Christmas I had visions of paint glistening,
I could hear some sounds, but wasn't really listening.
I saw shiny lights and gleaming chrome wires,
attached to this chrome I saw some new wide whitewall tires.
 A vision of  the interior, all covered with new leather and soft subtle trim,
I cannot believe my eyes, and what I see there within.
The sounds I was hearing now seem so much clearer,
I try to tune in the sounds and adjust the new mirror.
The clear windshield glass and side windows too,
I hope this night doesn't end before this dream can come true.
I can hear that big block purr like a feisty tom cat,
the dual quad manifold makes that Mopower look fat.
Long Red Rams and some golden air cleaners,
A huge step above some Mercedes and Beamers.
Four bucket seats and a long center console sharing this space,
fit for a king and doing it with grace.
Some long sleek lines adorned by some fins,
the longest I've seen, someone stick me with pins.
Dual slanted headlights and an ovalish grille,
along with some fat dude getting a thrill.
Hey Plymouth and Dodge, DeSoto and Fargo,
pick up the pace we must deliver our cargo.
What am I dreaming on this wintery night,
it cannot be Santa, it wouldn't be right.
This bright red sleigh from what I can see,
looks more like a 300 with the appropriate G.
So keep on dreaming and wishing this night,
your holiday dream may take you in flight.

Have a Very Merry Christmas, the best of New Years and
most important of all...count your blessings, and please remember all of
the Armed Forces men and women this Christmas in your prayers and thoughts.

John and Rosie Bartell in WI
There will be a white Christmas!