To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2009 6:02 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] EXPERIENCE IN WATER BLASTING!!??

HELLO GROUP

The undercarriage of my newest acquisition has the most original,,,solid,,rust and dent free undercarriage I have ever seen. The orig FACTORY UNDERCOAT and 2 very conscious previous owners have 'done her well'

MY PROBLEM--The undercoat is literally coated with dirt and crud that only a wire brush can remove.
A sponge and detergent do basically nothing!!!
With all of the hidden spaces,,,tight spaces etc etc,, a wire brush and wheel would take years!!

Has anyone ever used a water jet to remove such crud from an undercarriage?????????

ie: does it work?
Is it mild enough NOT to remove the undercoat??

I hate introducing water to anywhere on her belly BUT I do not see any other way,,,other than a body off resto.

ED ECKERSON
LI  NY