To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2009 11:18 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] Desoto 9 Passenger Wagon Question

Happy Holidays, Everyone !

Currently on ebay there is a 58 Desoto Firesweep Explorer 9p wagon. Yet it doesn't have the rear quarter cutout for the spare tire. Was this cutout arrangement an option or were all 9 passenger wagons supposed to have one ?

There are other questionable aspects of this car (non-original hemi engine, etc.) so I wonder if this car was changed at some point from a 6p wagon.

Ron