To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2009 5:26 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 27 Nov 2009 to 28 Nov 2009 (#2009-270)

I am going to put disc brakes on my son's 60 Belvedere. What fits?

David L Greenberg
www.azlandman.com
RE/Max HomeStores

www.bisbeeguns.com
Second Amendment Family GunShop

"Do or do not , there is no Try"
Yoda

It is time for "We The People" to take back
our Constitution and re-establish our government
Both Parties have forsaken us, forgotten who they represent.
The future is ours, if we take away the power of the parties,
and put it back in the hands of the People.