[FWDLK] Chrome Paint

This last summer I went to my favorite engine rebuilder and asked him for the Chrysler paint for my inlet manifold that he used when he rebuilt my engine on the 1959 Plymouth wagon.  He stated that he did not have it any longer because he had to buy it by the case of 12.  But he did have 2 aluminum paints in spray cans that he now used.  The first was too flat and too aluminum looking.  The second was also not acceptable because it it is almost chrome.  By far the most chrome looking paint I have ever seen.  And it is an engine enamel - that is, heat resistant.

So if you want an almost chrome-looking paint, try this one.  Pioneer Inc, #T-27V Aluminum, Meridian MS 39301.

ps, I did get the correct paint by asking Google to find the Chrysler part number - lots of choices of suppliers on the internet.

Dick Skinner
1959 Plymouth Sport Suburban
www.59sportfury.net
www.forwardlook.net