Re: [FWDLK] shipping

Happy New Year!

I have used U-Ship in the past. I shipped a drive shaft to Iowa from WI, had an 07 Dodge dually shipped to WI from Louisiana, and a dually from Texas to WI. It is a good way to find haulers, just be sure to check out their feedback or references. Like in any trade, there will be those who don't deserve your business. Of the three times I have used U-ship, one hauler was late, late, late! He had excuses, but none were really valid. Just a lousy business man with no business doing business. Just beware and check references and feedback...ask questions!
John in WI

Ray Jones wrote:
I found this in Hot Rod Mag. You list what you need shipped and from where to where and it gets bid on. They come to you. Tell them what it is, what condition it's in and so forth and it looks like it may be a real "go to site". i haven't tried it, but it looks good and not only for cars, they deal with furnIture and anything else.
here's the link:

uShip.com <http://uShip.com>