[FWDLK] on the topic of hemis...

i just saw a post on here for a solid lifter 392 for 3700, found 2 more on craigslist for 2500/each... are people actually buying these? we couldnt get $500 for a disassembled/inspected 58 D engine 2 or 3 yrs ago.... and i gave away a regular 4bbl 392 2 summers ago.... unless you're building a correct car, they seem like boat anchors- power:engine weight factor...
[sorry joe] but in on-road present-day driving... the 383 4bbl hangs right with the D off the line and just punishes it on the highway... daily driver engines...

anyway- i may as well mention it before i determine its fate- i have a 331 4bbl, 54 new yorker engine/trans- one of those ran when parked ebay whole car purchases... any interests.. suggestions on value??? its in southern NJ

still slightly looking for a desoto 330/341 4bbl intake too.... if there are any out there.... trade for a 331 hemi complete??