Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2010 1:12 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] shipping

From: adaml57@xxxxxxx
To: 59fins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 1/2/2010 2:12:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: Re: [FWDLK] shipping

U-ship is great if you don't get impatient and take the first couple of bids, I used it to ship my '59 Ford pickup I bought recently and the first bids were more than four times as much and the last ones from shippers, I ended up paying less than gas and tolls would have cost me to get it myself with a truck and trailer. The flatbed guy was quick to go get it, right on time delivering it and the truck was undamaged when I got it.
Adam Lindenbaum