[FWDLK] 331 for sale

ok, so i got to it today... some early spring cleanup lowering inventory... pulled the entire new yorker drivetrain- 331 hemi 4bbl, complete carb to pan [i think i even have the air cleaner] fan to bellhousing/converter.  i will be keeping the trans as a spare for the conv't... just a powerflite anyway...  it came from a 70xxx mile 54 new yorker, rest of the car has been spread out already. never started it or played with it- the whole car was a $3000 ebay purchase 4 yrs ago "ran when parked" so figure it may just need plugs and freshening or full rebuild- car wasn't abused, just rusty.

its out and ready to go- blowout deal- $999.99 or best offer- come get it- come with a folding crane to pick it up- even with 9000sqft i didnt have room in the big garage to tear it down there- so it was moved with a winch on a bucket loader, not my cranes.

located in southern NJ. email if interested, or pass onto someone who may need it.