[FWDLK] 1960 Desoto Fireflite

In case anyone is in need of a parts car, I am giving up my Desoto project to concentrate more on my '39 Nash hot rod project.

  The car is fairly complete, minus motor, trans, and radiator.  Bumper ends were damaged when bolts were torched(not by me).  Lots of good sheet metal, all the glass (windshield has 1 small chip), 4 good hubcaps, tail lights, trim, door handles, steering wheel, complete dash with radio, seat frames, and the original owners manual.
  Also have several new parts: brand new trunk pan, front turn signal lenses, 361 water pump, and some cool 1960 Desoto original brochures and ad artwork.  I'm asking $1,200 obo for everything, need the space.

Here's some pics of some of it:      http://picasaweb.google.com/bob98512/DESOTO

Thanks,  Brian Shaputis
Rochester, WA
(360)359-3077