[FWDLK] Darrell Davis books serial numbers

[FWDLK] Darrell Davis books serial numbers

While working on his books, I deceided to do what can be done to determine the build dates that is not listed for each car. The shipping dates are listed instead. I will need related vehicles for the 60 and 61 Dodge and Plymouths. Your car can help, no matter the model, even non muscle cars. 6 or 8 cylinder, even wagons, no matter what. Here's how: I will need from the serial number, only the last 7 digits and from the fender tag or body tag, from the bottom row, left end. Under the SO NUMBER groups, those 2 groups of 4 numbers. Example,
         SO    NUMBER
         0125  0069          The first 0125 example is the build date and the next group, 0069, is an example how many that day were made to that point.   Write me at spicemanii@xxxxxxx and I will get the build dates as close as possible, depending on how many are sent to me. The more, the more accurate it can be. Thank you in advance, joe machado  Palm Desert, Calif.