[FWDLK] 55 300 at copart

Hi all,
Did anyone on the F-List buy the 300 that was at the copart auction earlier this month? I couldn't watch the auction, and then we had changed internet providers, so I don't know if I received all my emails from the F-List. Just curious as to who and maybe how much it ended up going for. Last I saw was an $8600 bid. On the home front, nothing new or exciting. Just waiting for spring. Heading to FL next month for some sun and R&R...if the sun shines in FL when we are there. Oh...I came across a fella that takes auto emblems and embeds them in some kind of clear or colored plastic...they are actually inside of the material and he makes them into office desk, business card holders and pen holders, or just makes a decorative paper weight. He had a GTO and a Cuda one made when I saw him. I will try to take a camera with me the next time I am heading his way. I plan to have him make me a FWDLK or Plymouth or Custom Suburban one. I will keep you informed. John in WI...currently 12 degrees, heading for 5 - 10 below with nasty wind chills! brrrrrrrrrrrr!