[FWDLK] cars updates! Re: [FWDLK] anyone out there

[FWDLK] cars updates! Re: [FWDLK] anyone out there

Projects still going strong! i've been a little negligent on my forwardlook projects, though i still have many survivor, completed, and project 57-61 mopars.
the current projects underway are a 57 lincoln premier conv't, 51 buick special 2drht, and a 57 fairlane 500 2dr.... and 2 customers' cars, a 58 plymouth sport suburban and a 58 chevy Yeoman wagon.
its been on the cold side in NJ - unusually cold along the shore this year, but i have a new 105,000 btu/h forced hot air furnace i just installed, so now i heat the work area, machine shop, paint room and engine/trans shop.... which adds up to about 2500sqft of the 9000sqft of garage space! the rest is lined up projects and all the finished cars in the aisle...

the current inventory for 2010 [and will be for a while as i just decided to end my temporary retirement... going to be 31 this year... too young to stay home and just build/restore my toys!] is as follows:

51 buick special 2drht traditional custom
54 desoto firedome coronado
57 savoy 2drht "darlene"
57 fury w/ac  "exner"
57 belv 2drht  "kari"
57 savoy 2drht
57 lincoln premier conv't "abby lincoln"
57 lincoln capri 2drht
57 fairlane 500 2dr
57 chevy 150 2dr
Christine 1[440]
Christine 2 [small block... "weber"]
58 golden commando savoy 2drht "sheila"
58 belv 2drht "morris"
59 fury 4drht
59 NY'er 4drht
59 dodge 2drht CRL
59 dodge 4drht royal
59 edsel villager wagon
61 newport conv't
70 L78 chevelle
70 chevelle
70 eldorado
71 malibu coupe
71 chevelle SS
72 monte carlo
72 duster
80 F100
82 Mirada
87 740 turbo wagon
02 F250 superduty crew cab [tow vehicle!]

some on the lawn on a nice sunny day!

http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j207/finned440/hot%20rod%20farm/