Re: [FWDLK] brake shoes

Dave,

I use the shop below for all my brake needs. They can get anything you need, including shoes, wheel cylinders, bearing seals, and hoses for our ForewardLook cars, and older. They can re-line anything. I was in their back shop and saw them working on a drum and shoes for a crane about 3 ft diameter and 2 ft wide, and shoes for 1917 Excelsior motorcycle. They resleeve cylinders. Prices are very competative or lower than other shops I called. They can reline the shoes for the tranny parking/emergency brake and turn the drum.

Brake and Equipment Warehouse
455 Harrison Street Northeast
Minneapolis, MN 55413-2446
(612) 378-3141
http://www.brakeplace.com/

Dave Homstad
56 Dodge D500

---- David Remaley <david.remaley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ok, this might come across as a stupid question but here it goes.

Does anyone know a website that I can order new brakes for my 1956 Plymouth Belvedere??  I am new to the shoppping around for parts for an older car, but I am DETERMINED to have my baby out on the road this summer.  I looked at the sites that I knew carried parts but none of them carry the brake shoes for a 1956.  Please help!!

Dave
1956 Bevedere Pa