[FWDLK] Ahhhh good to know you're all alive!

[FWDLK] Ahhhh good to know you're all alive!

Hi Everyone,

Dieter Bauer and I are working on his 1961 Plymouth Fury getting it ready to sell. See photo's attached with his contact info if you are interested.

Dieter Bauer
Summo Steel Inc.
905 336 0014 ext 118  office
416 678 3443 cell

Today's weather is bright and sunny - 2 C / 25 F.

Happy Forward Looking...

Bill Taekema
1960 Dodge Polara
Brampton, ON