Re: [FWDLK] Trunk Carpeting ?

Ron Waters wrote:
All -

I see lots of restored FL Mopars with carpeted trunks, including Chrysler 300s. Did any of our cars ever come from the factory with trunk carpet, or is this just an attempt at over-restoration ?

Ron

Others will know for sure, BUT all the 300 letter cars that I have seen or known about had carpet. My white cars carpet is very well worn.

--
Paul Holmgren
Mine: 2 57 300-C's in Indy