Re: [FWDLK] members' cars/quantity

years ago, Dave had a list and I thought he used to print it in the back of the calendar.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2010 8:42 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] members' cars/quantity

this could be a good thread if someone keeps track of the info here!  i havent been on plym central in ages now- just visit the christine club sites somewhat regularly... but we should have some kind of mailing list registry here....

so i guess i'll add to the list, and hope i dont forget something!  [current FL cars]
57 fury
57 belv 2drht
57 savoy 2drht
57 savoy 2drht