Re: [FWDLK] members' cars/quantity

That I can account for, still, personally:

'57 Dodge Suburban 2dr wagon (mine)

'55 Chrysler New Yorker Deluxe 4dr (friend's)

'61 Chrysler Newport 2dr ht (we traded this off to a local guy over the summer)

There's still more out there, but I wouldn't be confident of them without going back and looking again. Too many guys have crushed some or all of their stuff in the last 2 or 3 years. Five years ago I could have accounted for easily 500 Forward Look cars that existed, but ceased to be registered long before computer records came into play. There's been at least four others we've sold in that time, one I parted out and junked, and I may still have a lead on a '58 Fury in rough, rough shape. Hopefully this spring when I go down to that area to track a lead on a couple other cars, I can track this guy back down too.

Bill K.