To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 7:04 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] how many cars

I am in process of frame off resto on a 57 Imperial convertible and a 57
300C coupe, plus another 57 300C coupe sitting for sale.
I finally got a car off to paint, my Imp. I am tired after, "completely"
disassembling two cars.

I have a customer (overseas), buying a load of parts from me. Look at the
list of cars he owns below. WOW!!

Gary, I own the following cars.
Thanks Soren

I do have 300 C convert,  300F convert, 300 G convert, 300 C coupe !!Dodge
Custom Royal Super D 500!! Also one owner Dodge Coronet convert 1968

Gary, the parts doc
Reno, Nevada 89521 USA
The Biggest Little City In The World
Mail: garythepartsdoc@xxxxxxxxxxxx