Re: [FWDLK] how many cars

----- Original Message -----
From: AdamL57@xxxxxxx

I have a '57 Plymouth Savoy 4 door sedan (mild early 60's style custom), a '58 Fury with a '68 (former SS Dart engine) 426 Hemi, 4 speed, a Fury V800 powered '27 Ford roadster pickup, and a '58 Plymouth Silver Special for parts. I've owned 2 '57 Furys (one was for parts), a "58 Savoy 2drht (parts), a '57 Belvedere (restorable but was a parts car for the '57 Fury), another '58 Silver Special (parts), another '57 Savoy sedan (was my high school, and many years after school car), a '57 Savoy 2drht (which Jimmy Rawa now owns), a '58 Desoto Firedome Convertible,a '59 Desoto Firedome sedan, a '60 Fury Sonoramic Commando powered sedan, a '61 Fury sedan and dozens of non-FL mopars from '54-'82 and the"other" brands. (I think I got all of them, I may have missed or forgotten one or two)
Adam Lindenbaum

  Hey Adam,

  Do you have any photos of that 58 DeSoto ?  I kinda like those !  ;-D

  Brent