Re: [FWDLK] How many cars?

 My only Forward Look era Mopar is a 1958 New Yorker Town & Country Wagon. It's the last year for the 392 and the first year for the third seat option in Chrysler wagons. (which the other makes got in 1957). Mine is one of the 428 that had the third seat.  It also has front and rear a-c, power windows, power seat, and roof rack. It was not ordered with Auto-Pilot, which was another new option for 1958.  It's fully restored at ridiculous expense, which must be one of reasons so few Forward Look cars have been saved, in comparison to some Brand X cars that seem to be restorable with less cash.  My car received the President's Award at the 2008 International Station Wagon Club show in Sturbridge, MA, and a red ribbon award at the 2009 Eyes On Design show in Detroit, MI.  But the risk of expensive cosmetic damage means it has to stay in the garage for about 364 days each year.

Dick Woodside